- Dividend Payments
- TGI-Investor Report 3Q 15
- Cálidda-Investor Report 3Q 15
- EEB-Investor Report 3Q 15
- TGI & Cálidda- Conference Call 3Q 15
- EEB-Conference Call 3Q 15
- TGI-Investor Report 2Q 15
- Cálidda-Investor Report 2Q 15
- EEB-Investor Report 2Q 15
- TGI & Cálidda-Conference Call 2Q 15
- Larrain Vial Institutional Seminary
- XII Capital Market Event
- EEB-Conference Call 2Q 15
- TGI-Investor Report 1Q 15
- Dividend Payments
- Cálidda-Investor Report 1Q 15
- EEB- Investor Report 1Q 15
- TGI & Cálidda-Conference Call 1Q 15
- EEB-Conference Call 1Q 15
- Southern Cone & Andean Opportunities Conference...
- 5th BBVA Latin American Conference-(EEB-TGI)
- Colombia Inside Out
- TGI - Investor report 4Q 14
- Cálidda-Investor Report 4Q 14
- EEB-Investor Report 4Q 14
- TGI & Cálidda- Conference Call 4Q 14
- EEB- Conference Call 4Q 14
- Shareholders General Assembly
- 9th Annual Andean Conference-EEB
- Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes-EEB
- World Finance Interview-EEB
- Global Emerging Markets Corporate Conference-Jo...
- 3 Annual Latam Fixed Income Conference- EEB
Press releases and relevant information
In accordance with that established in the Personal Data Protection Law and its regulatory decrees, Empresa de Energia de Bogota S.A. ESP’s Manager of Investor Relations would like to inform you that the company has a database with national and international investors information which also includes divisions of renowned international firms both on the “ buy side” as well as the “sell side”, who hold positions in financial instruments belonging to Empresa Energia de Bogota (EEB) and/or its subsidiaries (shares registered in the Colombian Stock Exchange and/or bonds issued in the international capital market Rule 144ª, Regulation S), or those who may be interested in potentially investing in these same instruments.
Data containing your name, organization, email and investment interests (Share/Bonds) are in the aforementioned database, which sole purpose is to allow the Manager to send financial and non-financial information to those registered (market-) and their participants so that the value of EEB, its growth strategy, and other fundamentals be included to make investment decisions.
As per the foregoing please be advised that you should study the Internal Procedures and Guidelines Manual, for treatment to Personal Data and the rights you are entitled to as owner of the information, in the company´s web site http://www.eeb.com.co/ datos-personales.
Investor Relations Office
Larrain Vial Institutional Seminary
09 July 2015, JW Marriot Bogotá, Colombia
Larrain Vial Institutional Seminary will take place the next 9th and 10th July in JW Marriot Hotel of Bogotá, Colombia. Mr. Felipe Castilla (EEB's CFO) will attend this event.Estimado usuario, el archivo relacionado está próximo a ser publicado, para mayor información comunicarse con email@example.com