Gebbras is an electric transmission investment vehicle. Through this vehicle GEB manages four concessions in its operating phase: Transenergia Renovável S. A. (TER), Transenergia São Paulo S. A (TSP)., Goiás Transmissão S.A. (GOT) and MGE Transmissão S. A. (MGE), within 6 Brazilian states.

The four concessions acquired by the company

were awarded through a public tender in 2008 and 2009 for a period of 25 years. The total length of the lines is 1,094 kilometers, with active levels of 500, 345, 230 and 138 kv, located in the following states: Espírito Santo, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais and São Paulo.

It is important to state that 51% of the 4 concessions were acquired by Gebbras in August 2015, the remaining 49% belongs to Furnas Centrais Elétricas S.A.

  • Gebbras operates 1.094 km of transmission lines and 15 substations.

Market share: 0,58% of Brazil's National Transmission Network.

Entity Participation %