Consorcio Transmantaro S.A. (CTM) is the concessionaire of the transmission line Mantaro-Socabaya. It is responsible for connecting the North Central region Interconnected System with the South region Interconnected System. Currently, CTM is responsible for the construction, operation and maintenance of power transmission networks and systems’ development.
The concession was awarded in 1998 for a period of 33 years. It represents around 23% of Perú’s National Interconnected System.
- CTM operates 4.261km transmission lines. It represents around 23,7% of Perú’s National Interconnected System.
- It operates 21 substations
- Availability of infrastructure is around 99,63%
- Market demand is around 4.377 GWh
- 17 concessions, 2 extensions and 13 private contracts
|INTERCONEXIÓN ELÉCTRICA S.A. ESP||60%|