General Ordinary Shareholders Meeting
30 March 2020
Start Time: 8:00 am - End Time: 11:00 am
GRUPO ENERGÍA BOGOTÁ S.A. ESP
GENERAL ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
The President of the Board of Directors and the CEO of Grupo Energía Bogotá S.A. ESP, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the Bylaws of the Company, hereby Calls the shareholders of the Company to the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly that will be held on March 30, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m., at the Event Center Hall located at Calle 74 No. 14 - 25, Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
The following is the proposed agenda:
- Verification of quorum
- Reading and Approval of the Agenda
- Election of the Meeting’s President
- Words by the Meeting’s President
- Designation of the Drafting Commission and Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting
- Consideration of the Financial Statements as of December 31, 2019 and its annexes.
6.1. 2019 Sustainable Management Report
6.2. Corporate Governance Annual Report
6.3. Operations with Affiliates Report
6.4. Presentation of the Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements for the period between January 1 to December 31 2019
- Opinion by the Statutory Auditor about the Financial Statements
- Consideration of the proposal for the Distribution of Income and payment of dividends
- Election of the Statutory Auditor
10. Amendment to the Bylaws
11. Authorization for Trecsa Guarantee
12. Authorization for issuance of GEB’s Green Bond
13. Propositions and miscellaneous
The Management Report, the Balance Sheet and its annexes, as well as the books and papers of the Company and the documents that will be submitted for consideration of the Assembly, will be available to the shareholders at the Main Office of the Company (Carrera 9 No. 73-44 Piso 6°) and at the website www.grupoenergiabogota.com, for the term provided by the Law.
If a shareholder is unable to attend to the meeting in person, such shareholder may be represented through a proxy, in accordance with the terms set-forth in Articles 184 (amended by Law 222/95 article 18) and 185 of the Commercial Code.
Please note that the registration process will begin at 8:00 a.m.
ANDRÉS ESCOBAR ARANGO
President of the Board of Directors
ASTRID ÁLVAREZ HERNÁNDEZ
CEO of GEB S. A. E.S.P.